The CRPA and the NRA are joining forces to educate Californians on CCWs and provide the resources necessary to obtain a CCW in your county. There is no question that the initial application process in Orange County is long and arduous process (the current wait time for the initial appointments are about three months). By following the CRPA’s CCW Application Guide, you can help reduce any delays you may experience during the application process.
The Orange County CCW Application Guide can be accessed by clicking here. This comprehensive guide covers each stage of the application process in detail. For additional assistance regarding the process, help in completing the application, or guidance in another county, email CRPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional resources are provided below containing some of the most important forms and other information relevant to obtaining, maintaining, and amending a CCW license in Orange County.
- Guide To Obtaining A License To Carry In Orange County
- Department Of Justice Approved Initial/Renewal Application Form
- Checklist Of Required Documents For Submitting Applications
- Concealed Carry Weapons Policy
- Terms And Conditions
- Fee Schedule
- Live Scan Request Form
- Authorized Live Scan Providers In Orange County
- List Of Approved Concealed Carry Instructors
- License Amendment Request Form
After you complete the initial application for Orange County, call or email the CCW unit at (714) 834-7229 or email email@example.com to request an initial appointment. You can also use the new online appointment request webpage at https://ocsd.typeform.com/to/gfKygD.