CRPA brings to the table some of California’s top experts in shooting range design, construction, operation, and management. We help organizations learn to recognize potential problems associated with engineering, administrative controls, environmental issues and safety.
Recent years have seen the California gun-makers and dealers become the targets of lawsuits. CRPA employs an expert legal team that works hard to prevent and limit the damage done by the hostile actions of an anti-gun legislature.
CRPA works closely with individual manufacturers and dealers across the Golden State, helping them support the right to keep and bear arms without placing their livelihood at risk of governmental consequence.
CRPA works with dealer associations – organizations formed by dealers to lobby politically for their interests.
Business Partners – As a business member of CRPA, you will receive the latest edition of The Firing Line Magazine to place in your business and our members can find your business on our website. There are also opportunities for advertising in The Firing Line Magazine and on our website to promote your business even more.
Your Annual Club or Business membership in CRPA helps produce a stronger state organization with a more powerful voice and a wider reach.
- Receive the informative monthly magazine, The Firing Line. It’s timely, educational and has the information you’ve asked for, want and need.
Learn about the most recent voting records of political candidates-know who your pro-gun representatives are-it’s your valuable election guide.
- Obtain for Free a copy of Know Your California Gun Laws, It’s a Matter of Safety and Frequently Asked Questions Booklet, your CRPA Member decal and membership card.
- Participate in CRPA supported State competitive shooting events
- Protect your right to keep and use firearms – for sports, hobby, and peace of mind.
- Maintain your right to self-defense – protect yourself when no one else will.
- Honor America’s firearms heritage – It’s your constitutional legacy.
- Fight fanatical firearms restrictions – Your voice does make a difference.
- Promote and supports organized, competitive and recreational shooting activities.
- Support the only California-based gun owner’s rights organization with a full-time, salaried legislative advocate in Sacramento.
- Combat firearms abuse through enhanced criminal penalties and law enforcement.
- Support youth firearm activities such as the Jr. Olympics Training Camps, Junior State Championships and safety training.
Join today by calling (800) 305-2772 or fill out your online application here.