JOIN CRPA BECAUSE
The CRPA represents the interests of California firearms owners. When you join CRPA, you join CRPA’s team of dedicated individuals fighting back against the assault on our Constitutional rights.
CRPA has have been relentlessly fighting for your right to keep and bear arms for sport, hunting, and to defend yourself and your family since 1875!
CRPA is the oldest Second Amendment organization in California.
CRPA is the premier California firearms organization, and the official and only state affiliate of NRA in California.
CRPA works tirelessly and diligently on your behalf at all levels of government.
CRPA is your voice in the Sacramento capital, in regulatory agencies, and in local city halls across California to fight back against the politicians, elitists, and bureaucrats who would take away your right to keep or bear arms. CRPA employs full-time legislative advocates in Sacramento, working on your behalf.
CRPA fights back on your behalf the courts, fighting for your Second Amendment and hunting rights.
CRPA protects hunters (the true conservationists) against the extremists’ admitted agenda to ban all hunting in California.
CRPA organizes local volunteers and grassroots activists to fight for the RKBA.
Through its CRPANews program, CRPA keeps its members informed about legislation, litigation, and policy developments that effect gun owners.
CRPA distributes information to members through CRPANews, the CRPA TV Channel, and the CRPA Firing Line magazine.
CRPA sponsors hundreds of “fun shoots” and recreational shooting events annually.
CRPA distributes educational and gun safety information materials at hundreds of gun shows and other events annually, contributing to the fact that gun accidents are at their lowest levels ever!.
CRPA trains gun owners in firearms safety, marksmanship, and tactical self-defense practices.
CRPA sanctions regional and state championship shooting competitions, and qualifies teams and individuals to compete in the national championships and Olympics.
CRPA sponsors youth shooting activities such as the Jr. Olympics Training Camps, Junior State Championships and safety training.
CRPA fights back against firearms misuse and abuse and gun violence by advocating for enhanced criminal penalties.
CRPA assists ranges and firearm retailers to keep ranges and retailers open and serving gun owners.
CRPA cannot support and expand these programs without the support of individuals like you. We welcome members from all walks of life, and from all across California (and even from other states).
CRPA needs the support of people like you! Join the CRPA team today and stand and fight with pro-gun-owner elected officials, law enforcement leaders, judges, District Attorneys, Olympic Champions, award winning shooters, families, and RKBA supporters from all walks of life.
We will not give up the fight for California gun owners!
Additional Membership Benefits
As a CRPA member you support all of the efforts listed above and the Programs (link) that CRPA promotes, and CRPA members enjoy:
- Bimonthly subscription to the CRPA Firing Line magazine. It’s timely, educational and has the information you’ve asked for, want and need.
- Discounts at CRPA business affiliates and through CRPA business affinity programs
- Real time updates on current legislation
- Updates and analysis of RKBA litigation developments
- Education, training, and fun shoot discounts
- Admission discounts to observe or participate in CRPA regional and state marksmanship championships
- Discounts at hundreds of CRPA shooting and training events throughout the year
- Learn the voting records of political candidates – know who your pro-gun representatives are – it’s your valuable election guide.
- CRPA membership card and decal.
- Honor America’s firearms heritage – It’s your Constitutional legacy.