Children 12 and under free.
Saturday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Sunday: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 Am to 4:00 PM
Admission: $7.00 (Children under 12 free if accompanied by an adult).
Proceeds will go to a local shooting range project.
Instructor: Michael Dasargo https://intuitiveshooting.com/organizer/michael-dasargo-san-diego-ca/
This one day course will expose the student to all of the core principles and fundamentals of the Intuitive Defensive® Shooting Program. This course will cover the basics of:
- intuitive defensive shooting
- Combat Accuracy
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- an introduction to the understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident
- understanding the integration of lateral motion
- and additional concepts as time allows.
This Course will provide the student with an understanding of true Counter Ambush training with a defensive firearm, base level defensive shooting skills and a training methodology for continuing to develop those skills. This course is appropriate for novice to experienced shooters.
Students will fire between 500-600 rounds.
- Dress code: Closed toe shoes, no low cut shirts, pants.
- Gear: Handgun, holster, 500 rounds of ammunition, water, snacks, eye and ear protection.
- Pre-registration required!
What makes the Intuitive Defensive Shooting program unique is that it’s designed to help the shooter become more efficient at responding to surprising, threatening, and unpredictable circumstances that are indicative of defensive shooting. The Defensive Focus of this program makes it appropriate for any individual who is interested in training to defend self and family. The counter-ambush approach emphasizes the physiological effect and influence of stress, confusion, and psychology has over the efficacy of motor skill. Put simply, shooting is the easy part. What happens prior to pressing the trigger and what follows immediately after the last shot has the greatest impact on your chance to survive a lethal force circumstance.